? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Miss you babe!



So, the new year is coming and all I can think about is how much I miss my hubby. Only 8 months and 11 days left. I am making calendars for both of us to start a countdown. I can't wait to be in his arms again. This is one of my favorite pictures that Jesscia took of us.

1 comments:

Krisann Charles said...

I am so glad you have your blog started!!! Did you have to post such sweet pictures, comments and music to make me cry? We miss and love you all!! Happy New Year XOXO!! love, Krisann