? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More pics of Rich in Iraq




I just wanted to share some more pictures of Rich in Iraq. He is doing well since he was able to pass those painful kidney stones a couple of weeks ago. So glad that he is over that. It is hard for me to not be able to take care of him, and even harder for him not to be here to take care of us. We keep in touch mainly by e-mail. The highlight of my mornings is to check my email and see if he has written and see what is new. Rich is keeping so busy, which I suppose helps the time go by faster. We are down to 7 months!!!! Wow! Half way over!

3 comments:

Serge Halimoncevich said...

Very impressive!

Cheri said...

Aww, my big brother. He looks like he likes the people. I can't wait for him to be home. I'm so excited for you guys to be together again.

Krisann Charles said...

These are great photos of Rich! We will be so happy for you to be together again. You are such a cute family. We miss you