? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 3, 2008

Rich's Promotion to STAFF SARGEANT







I am SO proud of my husband! What an honor it was Friday the 26th of September to Pin Rich and put on his new rank! I was given a neat 82nd ABN pin and necklace that I will wear proudly! Kari and Vince came along with my FRG leader Lara. How sweet! That was a big day for us and hurried home to get ready for the Ball!

2 comments:

The Greaves Family said...

Congratulations Rich!! Jan how awesome that was for you to be able to pin it on him. We miss you guys!

Krisann Charles said...

cool...well done Rich