? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer


Summer is going by so fast and we are already into back-to-school shopping and registering the kids for the new school year. I have been so busy with Rich home and trying to keep up with laundry and getting dinner on the table. Having Rich home has been so great! He just wants to do everything at once, things we take for granted every day like going to the store and being able to wear shorts! I have missed blogging so enjoy the many posts I have made today! The pic is by Jess, she took a couple flowers from my basket Dad and Mom Pendleton sent me for my Birthday, I thought they were pretty. We are doing really good here and getting so excited for Les and Christy to come with their kids next Wednesday for 2 weeks to spend with us. We have a fun week long vacation planned to go to VA to Busch Gardens and make a trip to Myrtle Beach. Just want to say that we miss you all and HOPE to come this fall for a visit per Rich's schooling dates allowing. XOXO

-

1 comments:

Cheri said...

Wow! You don't post forever and then this happens. I'm glad you got pictures up of the whole family. I'm so excited that Les and Christy are coming to say hi, and I'm glad you had a nice birthday, totally jealous of the wueen for the day gift. We love all you guys, and Garett is looking HUGE! I can't believe hoe much we are missing out on, and how long it's been since we have actually seen eachother. A long time.