? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Swimming with Rich

The boys had the pool to themselves this day! Rich had a hard time keeping up with Gavin constantly jumping in and showing off his swimming skills.
Garrrett showing off his cannon ball.
Rich showing the boys how to do a BIG cannon ball! I had to put rubbing alcohol in his ears to get the water out, Rich said it is my magic trick.
My handsome boys!Time to go home! I just love the trees here, I just love summer green.

0 comments: