? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Gifts from Iraq

Rich brought some fun things from Iraq in November while he was on R&R, I have been wanting to share them for a while. Sweet little glass bottle with perfume oil called " Arabian Nights". Has a kinda of spicy smell to it. He also brought one for Jessica.

These are carved out of Water buffalo horns.


This little set Rich sent to me in the mail last summer, I have it in my dining room hutch. I really like the blue color.







This is a tea set called an "adallah". It is metal and has an etched design made by hand. Rich says tea is a traditional and important drink over there.

0 comments: