? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, April 25, 2008

My little Ham!

Gavin says he doesn't want his picture taken, but once we start he can't stop! He likes to pose! He must get that from the Pendleton side. Jessica does such a nice job taking pictures. I always hand her the camera.

The weather here is just gorgeous now. All this rain we have had lately just greened everything up and washed all the pollen away.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

From the Pendleton side??? I guess I must get my camera phobia from the Cheri side then. HATE having my picture taken, I always feel stupid.
It's funny that Garrett got a bike for his birthday, Ethan got on just like it with traning wheels still on it.

Krisann Charles said...

What a cute boy Gavin is. He will always be a chandelier spinning cold medicine scavenger to me but I adore your boys sis, they are so sweet. They will grow to be good men because their mom is so amazing. Dads are hugely important but moms rock the world!