? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Garrett turns 10!!






Today was Garrett's 10th Birthday. Wow, double digits now for him! I can't believe it! I have been super sick and finally went to the doctor this morning after I baked Garrett's cake. I couldn't find any of my decorations so I had to stop at the Dollar Tree to get what I needed and it paid off, exactly what I was looking for. I came home and drugged myself and went to bed for 3 hours. I woke to the boys ringing the doorbell. Jessica arrived shortly after and helped with the decorating and the cake which I think turned out really cute. Jessica took the boys down the street to the neighborhood carnival for a half hour which gave me time to wrap presents and straighten up the house. We ordered pizza and Kari and Vince came over. Garrett got some fun things for his birthday, a basketball, Frisbee, sidewalk chalk, a microscope, from Kari and Vince water balloons (450), football, and a Rubik cube. Fun stuff! The best was when Rich called on the web cam and Garrett opened his special present he sent him. He got him the Hardy Boys 6 book set and Where The Red Fern Grows. They were Rich's favorites growing up. Garrett is so much like his dad, I am sure he will love them as much as he did. Overall I think that his birthday went over pretty good considering Rich is gone and I am sick with a cold.

2 comments:

Cheri said...

What a good aunt am I? I remembered his birthday! I'm so proud of myself. I was just telling Brett yesterday that Garrett's dday was today or tomorrow. I hope he had an awesome day! Give him sugar from Auntie Cheri

Krisann Charles said...

Happy birthday Garrett! We sure hope you had a happy birthday. We miss all of you. We love to see pictures of you guys!
Love, Kate and Emily