? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chip

I love it when Chip looks at me like "Do you have any food for me?" I spent 2 1/2 hours yesterday out on the patio clipping him with the little soft tip scissors. He tries to bite me if I use anything else. What a little bugger! He got 2 baths yesterday because I found a tick on him! Of course he thought I was trying to hurt him by getting it off so while the tick was biting him he was trying to bite me! But I won!
Here's his look of "I know, you hate to love me". Notice my flip flops upside down. Shih-Tzu's like to lick everything! So imagine sliding your foot in a nice gooey wet flip flop after Chip has enjoyed it. I have had to retrain Chip since moving here. I put a gate at the stairs because he is not allowed up there anymore. It's pretty funny because if I go up there and call for him , he has figured out that it is bath time. He finds a corner and hides! Maybe I should punish him with baths. Ha ha! if you know Chip he is the dog you hate to love and love to hate.
So, I finally bought a mini water cooler for Chip. It is super cute and only holds a gallon. This is the best thing I have bought for him in a long time. I was so tired of finding his water bowl dry, or he would bring it to me. Chip is the best alarm clock. He doesn't let me sleep in past 7 no matter what day it is. He sleeps in his kennel downstairs and just happens to be below my bedroom. It is super annoying on a Saturday morning when he starts barking at 6:40. I can't say that I get to sleep in much!

0 comments: