? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Rich in Iraq

Here is my honey bear, He tells me that the guy who painted this mural also painted all of Saddam's murals for him. I thought it was awesome. What a great tribute to the guys there. Rich is doing good and ready to come home, it can't come soon enough for us all. I really look forward to hearing from him each day and feel lucky that he is able to contact us in emails and web cam most every day. We are already planning what we would like to do when he comes home. Mainly BBQ off the back porch and follow each other around like shadows. I don't see us giving Rich too much space when he gets back, but he says that is just fine with him. This has been the hardest but most rewarding thing I think that I will have ever done in my life. I am so proud of Rich and his accomplishments he has made since enlisting 2 years ago. Just can't wait to go to Green Ramp and watch his plane land!! I can't think of any better birthday gift!

0 comments: