? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 30, 2008

Jessica's Concert




First of all I must say that I am not so good at videography, so please excuse the unprofessional video. Last night's concert was fantastic. It is really fun as a parent to see what the kids have been working on. The Band and orchestra was amazing too. Jessica had 2 solos on the program. The song she sings on the video is from Les Miserable called "on My Own". I am really proud of her! She is awesome and I couldn't tell she was nervous. The boys were mischievous during the concert except when Jessica was singing. Go figure! So unlike the boys too because they are usually so well behaved for me. Oh well. It was past their bedtime anyway. The last picture is of Jess with Mr. Church, her music teacher, he is an Opera singer!

0 comments: