? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Party






We had our Battalion Easter party yesterday at a park on Pope Air force Base. It started out to be a nice day but within 1/2 hour it started to rain. Half and hour later it was sunny and beautiful. The Easter bunny came and handed out eggs to all the kids and then hunted for eggs. Too much candy!! We had pizza and a dessert contest and I made my fruit pizza. I won the "Crowd Pleaser" prize!! Yeah! It is a favorite here, in fact last year Jessica did not want cake, she had me make the fruit pizza instead. It is so easy to make. Overall I think we had a nice day, the boys also played soccer. I really need to get the boys in sports, as they are showing some talent in baseball as well.

1 comments:

Cheri said...

look at you, chef Jan
And why is it that Eater Bunnies always look freaky?