? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged

10 Years ago to this date I was 21 days from having Garrett. So yes, I was fat and sassy. We lived in Eden at the time and I was totally nesting. Rich worked for the Jerome County Sheriff's Office and Jessica was only 4.

5 Things I have done today:
1. Killed a mouse with a broom
2. Sat at the Autoshop getting my car fixed for two hours
3. Made dinner for a sick neighbor
4. Chatted with my hubby on the computer
5. Volunteered in Gavin's Kindergarten class
6. (must add this) went to the store and bought mouse traps and came home and set them

What I would do if I became a Millionare
I would buy a fabulous house with a swimming pool, travel to Italy, go visit my sister in the Phillipines, help out a few family members, buy me a BMW or Jaguar-hey both!, buy Rich a boat, travel more, hire a maid, a chef, and get a spa treatment every other day.

5 Jobs I've had
1. Dairy Queen
2. Shriners Hospital
3. Drug and Alcohol tester (aka pee queen)
4. MVRMC
5. Waitress @ Mandarin House, Wok n Grill, Manhattan Cafe, McClanahan's

5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Quaker carmel rice snacks
2. Pistacios
3. Mangos
4. Chips and HOT salsa
5. Pepper jack cheese

5 Places I have lived
1. Barstow , California
2. Lawton, Oklahoma
3. Shoshone, Idaho
4. Sierra Vista, Arizona
5. Fort Bragg, North Carolina

3 comments:

Cheri said...

Ha! I forgot you were the pee queen! Lovely.
I can't believe that Jess was 4 back then, it seems like she's been all grown up forever, of course I very distincly remember changing her diapers and giving her those teether cookies that she always got from head to foot.

Cheri said...

I just remembered that you had Garrett au natural. At the time you had Garrett I was pshyco no meds girl and I always thought I just wanted automatic C- sections so I didnt' have to push the baby out of you know where. Wow did I ever change my mind.
How big was Garrett?

The Pendleton's said...

Garrett was 6 lbs. 13 oz. , a good size for a first VBAC. I will never forget how intense my labor was with him. They had me on pitocin because my contractions supposedly were not productive. Sure, the doc said 10-12 hours and I had him within 2 hours of getting there! No drugs! It was all worth it though, he is such a little Richard.