? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Gavin lost his first tooth!



What a fun evening we had last night with Gavin's loose tooth. First, I tied a piece of dental floss around it and yanked, but it didn't come out. I made it bleed. If you know Gavin, he freaked. He really doesn't like to see blood. So, I told him that he could work on it and pull it out on his own, He used about half a roll of tissue during the process. Finally he twisted it just right ans , POP! it came out. He was thrilled. Of course the tooth fairy was very generous with a $5 bill. He looked into the mirror and said " Mom , I don't have a window anymore, I have a DOOR!" ( he had to have the top tooth pulled last summer) Oh, and note his cute little black eye on he right. That was compliments of Garrett and a marble! But, Gavin totally defends his brother and says it was an accident. We made a video of the event and Garrett stayed by his side the entire time. Sweet, I know! Those boys tickle me how they love and support each other all the time, I hope it never changes.

1 comments:

Cheri said...

I've tagged you, go check my blog for your instructions.