? ??????????????Whirls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.7 (52 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 13442 Total Grabs. ??????Prev
iew?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Ice? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.5 (31 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 2681 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love is Random? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our House





























I have had a lot of fun with decorating the house. I keep changing things and yes, spending money that I shouldn't but it is so much fun and with Rich gone it passes time and makes me happy. I feel like I am getting it ready for Rich to come home too. So, I wanted to share some changes I have made. I could paint the walls here and would love to but I would have to paint them white again before we would move so I really don't want to put in the time and money. After 17 years of marriage I finally have nice furniture and "things". Thankyou Rich!!

2 comments:

Krisann Charles said...

Jan-You have always made your home beautiful and inviting. And you've purchased some pretty fun things lately...I know it feels good! I love it all especially your pretty new bedroom set and zebra shower curtain...love it. I am looking for a round zebra rug here...my favorite decor colors are black and white, add in brown and red. I love green and red together too . Yum. I went to a posh furniture store tday with Jim it is all designer furniture made in Italy...we are getting a quote on 2 chairs but I know it will be outrageous, just looking for kicks then I guess! I love your dining furniture too...gorgeous! I enjoyed looking at your home...we will come to see you all one of these days. Hugs and kisses, K

The Greaves Family said...

Jan,
You did such a beautiful job. That is the look Mark and I are working on! We are slowly getting there! I love the pictures in the hallway of your kids. They are amazing!
Cindy